Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-15-2014, 06:07 AM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
adaptall 72B 90mm

This needs to be moved to adaptall-primes

Tamron SP MF 90mm F2.8 MACRO 1:1 (72B) Lens Reviews - Tamron Adaptall Lenses - Pentax Lens Review Database

06-15-2014, 02:05 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Done!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
07-03-2014, 07:40 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
In addition the first review here
Tamron Adaptall-2 35-70mm F3.5 CF Macro (17A) Lens Reviews - Tamron Adaptall Lenses - Pentax Lens Review Database

by iliakolsov is of the 09A and belongs here

Tamron Adaptall-2 35-70mm f/3.5-4.5 (09A) Lens Reviews - Tamron Adaptall Lenses - Pentax Lens Review Database
07-04-2014, 07:23 PM   #4
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Moved

Adam

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
07-05-2014, 07:52 AM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
There are several reviews of the AF version of the sigma superwide ii in the superwide ii review, but it now has a seperate listing. But I have just mentioned this in the AF listing description.
07-06-2014, 11:41 AM   #6
Administrator
Site Webmaster

I've moved about 6 reviews. Hopefully that's all of them!

Adam

07-08-2014, 12:41 PM   #7
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
IMO this belongs in the vivitar listings. I don't know of any tokina T4/TX mount lenses, they were particularly a vivitar thing. That makes this a viv (tokina) rather than tok (branded viv)...

Vivitar (made by Tokina) 24mm f2.8 Auto Wide Angle TX mount Mark 2 Lens Reviews - Tokina Lenses - Pentax Lens Review Database

07-08-2014, 02:30 PM   #8
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Moved. I've also shortened the title a bit.

Adam

07-26-2014, 08:52 AM   #9
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Added utube links to meyer/pentacon 135/200/300
08-24-2014, 06:39 AM   #10
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Been adding bits 'n bobs of info to a variety of listings: viv series 1... et al

I noticed something today. Clicked to look at the just posted review of jupiter 21. Pics came up full size, needing scrolling. So I thought to ask the guy to sort this out, but when I sign in the pics were resized. Wondered if you were aware of this idiosyncracy?
08-25-2014, 01:42 AM   #11
Administrator
Site Webmaster

QuoteOriginally posted by marcusBMG Quote
Been adding bits 'n bobs of info to a variety of listings: viv series 1... et al

I noticed something today. Clicked to look at the just posted review of jupiter 21. Pics came up full size, needing scrolling. So I thought to ask the guy to sort this out, but when I sign in the pics were resized. Wondered if you were aware of this idiosyncracy?
There's a user CP setting for auto-scaling, so that probably took effect after you logged in. But I still think people who embed really big images would benefit from being contacted so they can insert a thumbnail instead.

Adam

10-03-2014, 02:11 PM   #12
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
the review by One of Them here
Pentacon / Meyer Optik Gorlitz Orestogor 135mm F2.8 Preset Lens Reviews - Miscellaneous Lenses - Pentax Lens Review Database

needs to be moved to

Pentacon 135mm f2.8 Auto MC Lens Reviews - Miscellaneous Lenses - Pentax Lens Review Database
10-04-2014, 06:16 PM   #13
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Done!

Adam

10-08-2014, 11:46 AM   #14
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
I have busily added correct crop factor info to the adaptalls eg

80-250mm f/3.8-4.5 equates to 120-375mm f5.7-6-75 (35mm equivalent) on APSC sensor DSLR's.
10-20-2014, 01:45 PM   #15
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
reviews by BigDave and pgfilms here

Tamron-F 28mm F2.8 Lens Reviews - Tamron Lenses - Pentax Lens Review Database

belong in the reviews for adaptall cw28 28mm.
Tamron Adaptall 28mm f/2.8 (CW-28) Lens Reviews - Tamron Adaptall Lenses - Pentax Lens Review Database