No Dice...

Didn't work......

Thanks for testing with me Ed.

D.

05-07-2008, 04:34 PM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Adam

Count me in with the same issue. I tested a PM no Email (I was receiving them). I tried a couple other aliases from same account they did not work. Never received my activation email. I then tired my actual account and that did not work. I finally tried a different email account from a different provider it came instantly.

My problem now is I can't change back to my original account as I don't receive an Email to activate my account. Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

thx........Dave
05-07-2008, 08:09 PM   #18
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I guess I need to jump on this bandwagon too - no email notifications have been received. I verified that my settings haven't changed.
05-07-2008, 08:16 PM   #19
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by ChipB Quote
I guess I need to jump on this bandwagon too - no email notifications have been received. I verified that my settings haven't changed.
I don't know about PMs but I am not getting e-mail notification on the threads that I've subscribed to. I really like getting those e-mail notifications when a new post is added to a thread.

05-08-2008, 02:03 AM   #20
Veteran Member

Everything is working fine for me.
05-09-2008, 05:42 AM   #21
Veteran Member

Any luck trouble shooting this one ?

thx...........Dave
05-09-2008, 08:12 AM   #22
Administrator
Site Webmaster

At the moment, it seems the problem only affects site supporters using certain e-mail hosts. I'm still working on finding the cause

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
05-09-2008, 08:17 AM   #23
Veteran Member

Those users should check their bulk/spam folders and if the email is there, they should mark it as "not spam".
05-09-2008, 08:29 AM   #24
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by ftpaddict Quote
Those users should check their bulk/spam folders and if the email is there, they should mark it as "not spam".
Thanks Adam - not in spam folder could be issue with my ISP although it is happening to others as well. Not mission critical thanks for the efforts.
05-09-2008, 08:39 AM   #25
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Adam, just to clarify, I'm not receiving e-mails telling me that a thread I'm subscribed to has gotten an update. Don't know about PMs as I'm not really expecting any.

Nothing on my end has changed - no anti-spam, nothing.

Last edited by ChipB; 05-09-2008 at 08:39 AM. Reason: fix spelling
05-09-2008, 08:39 AM   #26
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Problem resolved

I'm happy to announce tha the e-mail problem has now been resolved and all your accounts should now be receiving e-mail normally!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
05-09-2008, 09:15 AM   #27
Veteran Member

Thanks Adam I am more than happy to confirm my old Email works like a charm now. It's your attention to detail and timely issue resolution that help make this a forum I have actually stayed with and plan to stay. Well done and thanks.

Dave
05-09-2008, 10:52 AM   #28
Inactive Account

WHOO HOO!

It's working for me now.

Thanks Adam. We appreciate your dedication to running the board.

D.
05-09-2008, 11:33 AM   #29
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Thanks Adam

Thanks - working great - really appreciate your dedication to helping us!!