Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
09-28-2014, 09:33 AM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Lose The "Post Your Photos" Data Drop-Downs

I'm frustrated with the "Post Your Photos" function because I can't enter accurate aperture, iso & shutter speed information. I'd rather enter the true values than select an erroneous approximation from among the limited drop-down options.

09-28-2014, 11:39 AM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Noted- thanks for the feedback!

In the mean time, if you attach a photo using the attachment system, its EXIF should show up right in the post

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
09-28-2014, 01:37 PM - 1 Like   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by dadipentak Quote
I'm frustrated with the "Post Your Photos" function because I can't enter accurate aperture, iso & shutter speed information. I'd rather enter the true values than select an erroneous approximation from among the limited drop-down options.
Agreed !!
11-26-2014, 12:26 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Going to agree with this one. The only option is to leave a particular field blank if the option you used isn't present. It would be easier if you just had the data boxes for Camera, Lens, Location, Theme. Since we usually either attach the images or link from our personal galleries, the exif data is easy to obtain for anyone curious enough. Most of us type in the exif half the time anyway.