Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-23-2015, 11:53 AM   #1
Forum Member

Find a Thread on F1.4 lens

Hi,
Hope this is being requested in the correct location. Since signing up I've read so much great information and Viewed many fine Images.
There is one thread and a Pair of Photos in that thread I have failed to find again.
Cannot remember the OPs Name , but his Avatar is a Head with a Beard (Human !!).

Subject : Comparing two different Series of Pentax SMC f1,4 standard Lens.

The Pair of Images, side by side , were of a short flight of Concrete/Stone steps , A Brick wall and Autumn leaves scattered around. Best I remember. The difference in Image quality was, I thought. Dramatic.

Really want to see the article and Photographs again if possible.

Can anyone suggest how I might find it again ? I'm out of ideas of what words to use in the search function, here or on Goggle. No positive results come back that help.

01-23-2015, 01:25 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Fiddler Quote
Beard
Digitalis.
01-23-2015, 04:49 PM   #3
Forum Member

Original Poster
Thank you SpecialK, wrong one.

Should have been more specific : The guy ( OP) is in a half profile , wears Glasses, shortish Hair, good Jaw line and Beard +Mustache and sideburns all connected and looks "Serious" . Pictured from the left side. Not a huge bushy beard.

I'll come across it one day again I'm sure, but in the Market for Lenses, so for me, it was a great and informative read.

Thanks again though.

Fiddler