Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-26-2015, 09:30 PM - 1 Like   #1
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Notifications that won't stop?

This thread keeps showing in my notifications as new despite not being new and my being unsubscribed from it:

https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/94-pentax-price-watch/289126-big-savings-...ml#post3172879

Ideas?

---------- Post added 02-26-15 at 11:31 PM ----------

Wait: it may have finally stopped. I unsubscribed and it showed up one more time (and I checked it had the subscribe option rather than unsubscribe at the top) but since then it seems to have cleared. Crossed fingers...

02-26-2015, 09:50 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Notifications are cached, so it's possible that they won't be cleared right away.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
02-26-2015, 09:54 PM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
Adam thanks - that explains the unsubscribed one showing up once. However before that the thread was a zombie - the content had not changed and it kept showing up hours later.
02-28-2015, 09:51 AM - 1 Like   #4
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

QuoteOriginally posted by UncleVanya Quote
However before that the thread was a zombie - the content had not changed and it kept showing up hours later.
Uncle......When I first saw this, I was certain that you had been hacked by Otis Squirrel, a well known hacker and general troublemaker. I did some investigation on your behalf, and discovered that Otis Squirrel is vacationing in the Bahamas during all this very frigid weather and has not been active on the internet for two weeks, other than an occasional visit here to check out any new postings of NSFW photos.
Should you continue to have problems just PM me and I will be glad to check it out on your behalf......there is nothing worse than a renegade squirrel ruining your enjoyment here at Pentax Forums!

Best Regards!
Rupert