Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-04-2015, 01:06 PM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
image/link posting for mobile skin

on some occasions I want to post images/links from my phone and as it is, afaik, I have to switch from the mobile skin over to the regular skin to get that done. would be nice to have some easier option to do it. I've tried typing the tags in manually which is just about as hard from the phone as switching over skins but it doesn't work. i don't do this a ton so no biggy but just thought I'd suggest it.. Oh i see add link/photo buttons at the bottom here.. That's a good sign! 😊

04-04-2015, 11:22 PM   #2
Veteran Member

I thought that putting an image URL between "[IMG]" and "[/IMG]" tags was pretty standard on web forums. Surprised it doesn't work, frankly. I do it all the time from my desktop but have not tried on mobile.
04-05-2015, 12:25 AM   #3
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by lightbox Quote
I thought that putting an image URL between "" tags was pretty standard on web forums. Surprised it doesn't work, frankly. I do it all the time from my desktop but have not tried on mobile.
It does. As the OP pointed out, there's also a button.

By the way, if you'd like native uploading functionality on the go, try the tapatalk app. It should allow you to upload files straight from your phone.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers: