Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-05-2008, 09:02 AM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Voting error?

Adam, when I click on "Voting Forum" all the individual entries are right there - which includes who entered it. Don't think this is right, is it?

06-06-2008, 12:42 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
yeppers..

Chris,

This is the correct way the individual entries show. Usually there is a poll thread to go along with them for people to make general comments on and to show all the pictures (nameless) for everyone to view in one spot..

Adam usually has the poll posted in the first few days of the month. I am sure he is just busy and will be posting it as soon as he can..

Until then atleast you can scroll through the entries to see what there is...

I hope this helps. Kim
06-07-2008, 10:05 AM   #3
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I've been very busy indeed, lately, and haven't gotten around to posting the poll. However, everything is set up as intentended, since users have to be able to view the submission threads in order for me to properly be able to link to attachments from the voting threads.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers: