Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-29-2015, 09:09 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Add 'Ignore Thread' button in forum listing?

Is there a way to add an 'Ignore Thread' button so that the user doesn't have to enter the thread? There are a lot of Marketplace threads that I ignore, but it involves entering the thread, clicking the Ignore button, and clicking to confirm. It'd be great to do so within the sub-forum page, and to be able to do so with just one click...I know, I know

04-29-2015, 09:54 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Couldn't you just ignore the entire forum, or exclude it from your what's new search?

i.e. https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/search.php?do=getnew&exclude=24,37

I probably won't be adding a link to the thread listing as this could really throw off new members.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
04-30-2015, 06:42 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Adam, it's threads within the forum that I'm trying to ignore, like 645 gear and other things I'm not interested in at the moment. I'd love to go into the "Photographic Items for Sale" forum and click the little red "X" next to, let's say, the read/unread marker, or by the attachment paper clip, or something like that, instead of having to actually go into the thread itself to ignore it.