Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-16-2008, 08:10 AM   #1
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
New Bumper Stickers Available!

New PentaxForums.com Bumper Stickers Available

By popular request, I've created a new series of bumper stickers for sale, since the first batch had sold out.

These stickers feature a brand-new design and will be sold throuh Cafepress rather than through me. This means that, on average, they will be shipped faster and will always be available. Many thanks go to séamuis for contributing the design.

The link to our official store can be found below:

http://www.cafepress.com/Pentax_Forums

Each sticker will be available at the same- $10. You can also purchase a pack of ten for $80. Unfortunately, mini-stickers are no longer available.

Over the following weeks, I will add the above link to the User CP donation page. Please note that purchasing stickers does not upgrade your account to "site supporter" status- only direct donations via the User CP do.

Enjoy!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
06-16-2008, 08:12 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Hmm.. are you allowed to use the official Pentax logo on your bumper stickers?
06-16-2008, 08:17 AM   #3
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
I wouldn't think so- as far as I'm concerned everything on that design is a custom Photoshop layer.

Adam

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
06-16-2008, 08:28 AM   #4
Veteran Member

It looks like the official logo to me, but whatever blows your skirt up.

06-16-2008, 08:30 AM   #5
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
It does look similar, but the font they use isn't too hard to nearly duplicate using one of the condensed Arial variants. I like how you linked to an offisite smilie

Adam

06-16-2008, 08:47 AM   #6
Veteran Member

If there's one thing I think these forums need is more smilies. I sometimes make use of the ones on deviantART, as you can plainly see.

I'm done being off-topic now.