Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
06-17-2009, 09:59 AM   #31
Inactive Account

Hi Adam,
Great work you are doing - wonder how I got here at all without reference from main Pentax site

Would like to contribute to assist your effort, but clicking on 'Donations' is a Catch-22 that doesn't steer me to a donation site. Will Paypal work?

All Best, Rudy

06-17-2009, 03:46 PM   #32
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
Hi Rudy,

Here's the donation page: https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/donations/

Once you fill out the form, you'll be redirected to PayPal, where you complete the donation.

Thanks!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
08-11-2009, 11:21 AM   #33

Photos: Albums
Hi Adam,

This info is very helpful - esp for beginers like me - am bookmarking this page... Great Job.
11-28-2009, 08:39 AM   #34

Hello All

I joined this site for knowledge, as I'm new to digital slr equipment.
Happy Holidays to All.

12-07-2009, 01:33 PM   #35
Inactive Account

I don't understand...I donated $10.00 about 4 months ago. Whbroker. Thanks Wendell C Hoover
12-07-2009, 02:17 PM   #36
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
You purchased Marketplace Reseller Access on 07-22-2009, according to my records. This access expired on 08-22-2009. Note that donations typically last a year, but do not allow you to use the Marketplace commercially.

Adam

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
12-26-2009, 02:12 PM   #37
Forum Member

I don't consider myself to be a computer newbie, but I am having a difficult time trying to comprehend this sites navigation. For example, I can't find a way to view any month's contest submissions. Why is there no direct link? or why is it so well hidden if it exists? Shouldn't it be adjacent to contest submissions? Sorry to sound so useless, but this site is really different.

12-27-2009, 09:13 AM   #38
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
You can't find them because others' submissions ARE hidden until voting begins.

Also, if you are new to the site, you probably don't know that we cut our poll short this month in order to be able to release our 2009 community calendar. Thus, there is currently no voting on, and thus no submissions to view until we start our next round of voting (around new years day; likely in the late afternoon).

As far as navigation goes, everything is in the navbar above. I am still working on adding a dropdown to the 'photos' button (which will include a link to the voting forum), but apart from that, it's as it should be. There is also a site map link in the footer of each page.

Once you familiarize yourself with the site, you'll see that we run one of the cleanest vB installations on the net
01-04-2010, 08:54 PM   #39

Photos: Gallery
What is a "tag"? I've tried to post to a forum, and it won't let me.

Please excuse my ignorance,- and I read the site suggestions, - tags not mentioned.
Where do I get one from?

Best regards,

Jan (just joined).
01-05-2010, 09:49 AM   #40
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
What do you mean by tags? The signature ones?

Those are in a sticky in Everything Else.
03-31-2010, 09:13 PM   #41
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Canon User?

How did my member name become member name + canon user? and how do I correct it?
03-31-2010, 09:43 PM   #42
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by EyeSpy Quote
How did my member name become member name + canon user? and how do I correct it?
Wait 23 hours and 17 minutes please

Adam

09-04-2010, 01:29 PM   #43
Veteran Member

Adam, all,

I think this is a fantastic site, number one by a long way for me, though I will check out other sites in response to a general Google query. I know that I need to build my query and information finding skills here, so I plan to read some guidance on that. Thanks again.
09-04-2010, 02:30 PM   #44
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
Thanks for the kind words!

Adam

09-20-2010, 10:41 AM   #45
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I was just wondering how a person get the nice proud owner and what kind of camers equipment one has at the bottom of a replay
<eil
Closed Thread