Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-16-2016, 12:23 PM   #1

Photos: Gallery
Film image Exclusive Gallery

Moderator Contact Form Message

Hello

I am having problems with uploading a film image to the Exclusive Gallery. I deleted the first Exclusive Gallery entry, and have uploaded the photo once more. This image was taken with a Pentax 67ii medium format film camera, but I was unable to insert EXIF information manually. The EXIF is as follows:

Camera make: Pentax
Camera Model: Pentax 67ii
Lens Name: SMC Pentax 67 55-100mm f4.5
Focal Length: 55mm
Date Taken: 11. October 2015

Could you please inform me how to insert the EXIF manually?

Best regards
Bjørn Solberg

Thread URL: Photos Posted By bjolester - Pentax User Photo Gallery

02-16-2016, 02:38 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
If you use Windows, you can just right click on the file, select the "details" tab, and type in your metadata there. See the attached screenshot.

You can also use specialized software such as exiftool.

Note that our system requires you to populate the shutter speed, aperture, and ISO fields as well. If you don't remember, just put in placeholders so that your photo isn't automatically rejected. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Attached Images

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers: