Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 5 Likes Search this Thread
03-09-2016, 03:14 PM - 3 Likes   #16
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by micromacro Quote
Still it does not explain why on the same page #1153 only my picture hosted with PF software is marked, and other 2 hosted with PF software are not.
Probably because you saw the image on google, where it would show up with a watermark. If you hit control+F5 in that thread, the watermark should disappear.

We added watermarks to hotlinked images (images embedded on other sites but hosted on PF) as other forums/blogs were occasionally hotlinking our members' photos without attribution, which I don't think is fair to anyone who contributes here.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
03-09-2016, 06:42 PM   #17
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
Thanks, Adam, finally someone explained that to me.
(not like all those sarcastic guys )
03-09-2016, 07:29 PM   #18
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by micromacro Quote
(not like all those sarcastic guys )
Hey! I represent that.
03-09-2016, 08:03 PM   #19
Pentaxian

Original Poster