Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-10-2016, 09:34 PM   #1
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Quote Notification and Mobile Site Improvements

I've made some changes to how notifications work when someone quotes one of your posts:
  • If you have multiple notifications, clicking on the link in the notification dropdown will take you directly to the oldest quoted post and decrement the notification counter by 1
    ->Previously, you would be shown a list of the 10 most recent quoted posts. This list is still available in the User CP.
  • The User CP quoted post list now has a link to reset all quoted notifications. Notifications will no longer automatically be reset just by visiting the list.
  • If you view a thread page containing a post in which you were quoted (without following a notification), the corresponding notification(s) will now be reset
  • The mobile site will now display quoted post notifications!
And a minor mobile site improvement:
  • The "back" overlay button will now always go back to the previous page in your history, rather than always going back to the forum containing the thread. This means that if you came from a search page, you can easily go back without getting lost! always
I think you guys will love these changes Enjoy!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
05-10-2016, 11:45 PM   #2
Closed Account

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
I think you guys will love these changes Enjoy!

Thanks @Adam, these changes will be very good. But with all this work you are doing behind the scenes, when are you going to take a break and enjoy your K-1 ???
05-11-2016, 12:33 AM - 1 Like   #3
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by pjv Quote
Thanks @Adam, these changes will be very good. But with all this work you are doing behind the scenes, when are you going to take a break and enjoy your K-1 ???
Oh I had plenty of time

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers: