Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-15-2016, 01:36 PM   #1
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Landscape Walk on By.

Hello,

Apparently I have already posted this image. I need to delete the thread I started.

Thanks,

Antonio

05-15-2016, 01:47 PM   #2
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

Next time, use the mod contact option. This is for site help (when things on the site aren't working or you have a question about the site workings) and suggestions to improve the site. Thanks. I have deleted your thread as requested.
05-16-2016, 11:23 AM   #3
Administrator
Site Webmaster

QuoteOriginally posted by Tonytee Quote
Hello,

Apparently I have already posted this image. I need to delete the thread I started.

Thanks,

Antonio
If nobody has replied to a thread, you can deleted it after clicking on edit Not sure if that was the case with yours.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
05-16-2016, 11:44 AM   #4
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

He had replies Adam. That's why he asked here to have it deleted.