Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
06-15-2016, 08:28 PM   #1

Need help using Flickr

I'm having difficulty using Flickr. I've got the account and have pictures uploaded. My problem is getting pictures to show in my posts. I can use manage photos and embed the picture into the post, however this does not give access to Flickr and the ability to use the + button to expand the picture. I want to have the picture embedded with the arrow showing when you mouse over the picture that brings up the Flickr site. What I'm doing is locating my picture in Flickr and click on the upload arrow. This provides a link which when used appears in the forum, however the picture doesn't show. You have to click on the link to get to Flickr to view the picture.

Would someone please detail the correct procedure? I've searched for guidance but haven't found any.

Thanks in advance!

06-15-2016, 08:42 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by PhilRich Quote
I'm having difficulty using Flickr. I've got the account and have pictures uploaded. My problem is getting pictures to show in my posts. I can use manage photos and embed the picture into the post, however this does not give access to Flickr and the ability to use the + button to expand the picture. I want to have the picture embedded with the arrow showing when you mouse over the picture that brings up the Flickr site. What I'm doing is locating my picture in Flickr and click on the upload arrow. This provides a link which when used appears in the forum, however the picture doesn't show. You have to click on the link to get to Flickr to view the picture.

Would someone please detail the correct procedure? I've searched for guidance but haven't found any.

Thanks in advance!
You'll want to locate the sharing BBCode on flickr. Then, just paste that into a forum post:

https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/58-troubleshooting-beginner-help/221599-h...ml#post2349421

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
06-15-2016, 08:57 PM - 1 Like   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Super simple.

Name:  Screen Shot 2016-06-15 at 11.56.29 PM.png
Views: 118
Size:  7.3 KB

Name:  Screen Shot 2016-06-15 at 11.56.49 PM.png
Views: 146
Size:  136.1 KB

06-16-2016, 10:42 AM - 1 Like   #4