Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-29-2016, 10:29 PM   #1

Photos: Gallery | Albums
How to remove old "attachments?"

I would like to remove some old entries to the monthly photo contest from my "attachments" box, but can't seem to find a way to do so. How can this be done?

06-30-2016, 07:37 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Go here:
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/profile.php?do=editattachments

Select the attachments you want to delete and then click "Delete Selected"
06-30-2016, 08:38 AM   #3

Original Poster
Thanks for your response. However, although I can see the list of my attachments, except for the most recent photo there doesn't seem to be a way to "select" them for removal. Am I missing something?
06-30-2016, 08:44 AM   #4
Pentaxian

Scroll down a bit and you will see this:

Select the boxes.

Scroll down some more and you'll see this:

Click the "Delete Selected" box.

Attached Images

06-30-2016, 09:13 AM   #5

Original Poster
The problem is that on my list of attachments (unlike yours) there are no boxes in the last column, so there is no way to select them. Is there a work-around?
06-30-2016, 09:16 AM   #6
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Dan R Quote
The problem is that on my list of attachments (unlike yours) there are no boxes in the last column, so there is no way to select them. Is there a work-around?
Weird...

Are you on mobile?
06-30-2016, 04:09 PM   #7
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Contest submissions normally aren't delectable so that things don't go missing while our contests go live. If you let me know which photos you'd like deleted, I can take care of them for you.

If you make a donation, your attachment space will be greatly increased. You can also make use of the albums and gallery as a supplement if you're currently out of attachment space.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

07-02-2016, 10:58 AM   #8

Original Poster
Thanks for your help Adam. I'd appreciate it if you delete all my previous contest entries except for the current one.

07-03-2016, 02:44 PM   #9
Administrator
Site Webmaster

That was quite an impressive lineup of contest submissions! I've gone ahead and moved them all to albums for you, so you should have about 2 years' worth of attachment space now

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

07-03-2016, 08:04 PM   #10

Original Poster
Thank you so much Adam.
07-04-2016, 02:02 PM   #11
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

I'm not sure of the cost of unlimited attachments...but whatever it is, it is worth it! I use this very frequently.

So...what is the cost to get unlimited attachments? I have it, but have no idea what I paid to get it?

Regards!
07-07-2016, 07:54 AM   #12
csa
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Here's the page explaining the cost. The "Loyal Site Supporter" has the unlimited attachments, and starts at $100 a year.

PentaxForums.com PayPal Donations

Adam did run a special last year for the Loyal Site Supporter; I'm hoping he will do the same this year!
07-08-2016, 10:25 PM   #13
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

QuoteOriginally posted by csa Quote
Adam did run a special last year for the Loyal Site Supporter; I'm hoping he will do the same this year!
It will run later ...sometime this Fall.