Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-17-2016, 10:51 AM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
"Marketplace Watch List Update" emails scrambled Formatting

Since last night, the notifications emails aren't formatted like before... (It's on my iPad, I haven't check on my PC)

see attached

Attached Images

07-17-2016, 10:53 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Before, it used to be formatetd like this
(I had to upload the 2 image in a different post, because when I upload 2 images from my ipad, they are assigned the same name (image1.jpg) and only one is uploaded... so I am reporting another bug at the same time...)
Attached Images

07-17-2016, 11:21 AM   #3
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
We've recently switched to sending all HTML e-mails with a plaintext fallback. Be sure to configure your e-mail client to prefer the HTML version over the plain text version.

I've also made a few changes to improve the formatting of the plain text version.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
07-17-2016, 08:56 PM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Thanks Adam.
I checked and this is only happening to my iPad mini 2 and there is no HTML option I can see (And I did not made any change anyway)
It is ok on my Outlook client and on my blackberry

Now I can see the formatting has improved, but I still dont get the "thread title" , only the url.

Attached Images

07-18-2016, 05:55 PM   #5
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Weevil Quote
Thanks Adam.
I checked and this is only happening to my iPad mini 2 and there is no HTML option I can see (And I did not made any change anyway)
It is ok on my Outlook client and on my blackberry

Now I can see the formatting has improved, but I still dont get the "thread title" , only the url.
That's still the plain text version. I've made a small tweak that may force your e-mail client to display the HTML version. Let me know how it goes!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers: