Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-21-2016, 12:47 AM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Difficulties to "bump" my thread

hey,
I am trying to bump my thread: "For Sale: Carl Zeiss Planar 50/1.4 T* ZK"

But for some reason when I am trying to reply to this thread my reply doesn't come as a new message at the end of thread, instead my message shows up just before the attached photos.
Any advice?

Thanks,
Eemeli

07-21-2016, 01:20 AM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
There are certain limits on how often you can bump threads in the Marketplace, and these are automatically enforced by the system:
  • Each thread can be bumped no more than once every 40 hours
  • You can bump at most two different threads within any rolling 24 hour period
Note that replies from other members do not count as bumps.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers: