Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-19-2016, 06:46 AM   #31
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by ivanvernon Quote
Has the Forum increased the amount of advertising, or is this more likely a problem related to my own computer/internet connection? Thanks for your response.
On occasion I get ad popups. Oddly, they seem to appear for a while (but not really annoyingly so), and then disappear for a while, without changing settings. Probably a setting kind of thing, because there is an "X" to cancel it out and then it asks why, and I provide one of the three responses, like "not relevant", or similar. As far as the ads go, does someone know something that I don't? I usually get ads for things like burial insurance, reverse mortgages, and Del Webb communities! I never thought the ads were part of PF.

09-28-2016, 10:59 PM   #32
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
My Ublock shows me the number of bloked ads on the top of screen. Just left FB, the number was 169 there. Here the number is mainly the same: 4. Four!!!