Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
10-04-2016, 06:55 PM   #16
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I, too, have had great success selling my unique gear here.

10-05-2016, 08:37 AM   #17
csa
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by unixrevolution Quote
I am really suprised to see people so upset about not getting to pick through my junk.
No one seems upset replying to you. It's not about "getting to pick through your junk", if you use Marketplace; rather clarifying that you can use Marketplace without an added fee, if you desire. We simply are supporting this great site that we use & enjoy; thanks to Adam.
10-05-2016, 09:37 AM   #18
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by photolady95 Quote
That's one thing we were trying to tell you. With your status, you don't have to donate to use the MarketPlace.

I will be interested to see what you've got for sale. I have LBA and GBA really bad.
Thanks to all for pointing it out; I understand that now, but since I do enjoy the site so much, I want to donate anyway. I'm not a total cheapskate, I just don't know about the $99 commercial access.

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
Well, like others have pointed out, you essentially have free access up to the 105 item limit, so it wouldn't hurt to throw some listings up. I've generally had great success moving items through the Marketplace. Only a few niche accessories took several months to sell, but they all sold at the end!
I'll probably do just that. Unfortunately, I had a glut of things I tried to sell a while ago. I thought I met the guidelines for non-commercial or whatever and started posting, but a mod stopped me. So I paid whatever fee I needed to to get my items listed, and they sat and sat. I then shuffled them off to eBay and they all sold promptly. That experience informed my bias towards eBay.

QuoteOriginally posted by csa Quote
No one seems upset replying to you. It's not about "getting to pick through your junk", if you use Marketplace; rather clarifying that you can use Marketplace without an added fee, if you desire. We simply are supporting this great site that we use & enjoy; thanks to Adam.
Upset may not be the right word, but I don't know what is. In either case, I'll be listing some stuff here first.