Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-04-2016, 07:41 PM   #1
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Not able to access "View Sample Photos"

Not sure if this is a technical issue but thought I'd give it a try. I can't access the "View Sample Photos" when I'm reading lens reviews. Just wondering if I'm doing something wrong or if anyone else is having this issue? Here's the message I get:

System Message
Dear joip, you do not have permission to access this page or feature.

This could be due to one of several reasons:

You are trying to post an item for sale in the Marketplace, and do not meet the conditions to do so. Click here to donate and gain access! You must either be a Pentaxian or Site Supporter to use the Marketplace.
If you just registered, your account may still be awaiting e-mail confirmation; you may not post until you click the activation link e-mailed to you following registration.
You are trying to make a post in a locked thread or administrative forum.
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If using the Marketplace feedback system, are you accidentally trying to leave feedback for yourself?
If posting in a social group, you may need to join the group first before being able to post. The join link is found at the bottom of the group homepage.
Log Out Home

10-04-2016, 08:09 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
What was the URL of the page that gave you that error?

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
10-04-2016, 08:11 PM   #3
Veteran Member

I just tried this and it's working fine here on the small sample I selected.

Have you tried going here: Smc PENTAX-DA 14mm F2.8 ED[IF] | Sample Photos for Pentax Cameras & Lenses - PentaxForums.com and selecting the lens you are interested in via the drop-down menu? If it's not listed directly you can type what you are looking for in the lens field.

That's the same page that the 'View Sample Photos' button links to anyway except that the button fills in the lens search field for you.