Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
12-05-2016, 10:27 AM   #1
Pentaxian

Latest Forum Discussions and Closed Threads

I just noticed Latest Forum Discussions on the home page includes a thread that was closed by a moderator. Consider hiding closed threads, so people don't waste time viewing a discussion that broke forum rules.

I made a similar suggestion before. I thought it was done, but maybe only for ignored threads and not for closed threads: https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/3-site-suggestions-help/315136-suggestion...d-threads.html

Last edited by DeadJohn; 12-05-2016 at 10:28 AM. Reason: grammar
12-05-2016, 10:48 AM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Thanks for the suggestion! I think it's fine to leave them, since they will naturally fade away from view. Closed sticky threads might also appear in there and actually be relevant. The moderators do have the option to "de-bump" a thread individually if needed

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
12-05-2016, 12:41 PM - 2 Likes   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
It's also good to see the thread that went bad. Usually entertaining and frequently educational.