Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-25-2017, 09:05 AM   #16
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by normhead Quote
My take is, if you see something your find inspiring, "like" it. Don't make it a social thing. But that's just me.
Thats good reasoning. For me Likes are a sort of guide....signposts along the way...to tell me if I am going the right/wrong direction. More important to me are the quotes or replies where you can return and answer questions or give thanks in person. I like a lot of conversation, it is what keeps this place lively and interesting. That is more important than likes, either given or received.

Such a great and diverse place to roam here! Lots of information for any level of shooter.....lots of funs stuff for guys like me...and some serious information for those so inclined. It's all here...just expand your viewing and look around at the various Forums once in a while....you might find one you really enjoy and didn't even know existed!

Regards!

02-25-2017, 09:18 AM   #17
Pentaxian

It would end up being just another thing I'd obsess about from time to time.
02-25-2017, 09:58 AM   #18
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

QuoteOriginally posted by normhead Quote
It would end up being just another thing I'd obsess about from time to time.
Here is my problem (among a multitude of problems!). The more Forums/Threads you get involved with the more work it is to keep up and contribute. At some point it becomes overwhelming and consumes all of your time. Other things don't get done...dinner is not ready when Mrs Rupert comes in from work...you forgot to pick up the dry cleaning.....you didn't gas up your car for the trip the next day.....you even forgot to take your meds and now your BP is rising under all the stress. Yep, there is too much here for any one person to handle successfully!

Regards!