Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
03-09-2017, 05:11 PM   #1

Photos: Gallery | Albums
How to get account upgrade from BH purchase ?

Hi all. I think I read somewhere on the site, that a linked purchase at BH would lead to an account upgrade. I've done this, and PM'd a forum administrator several days ago with my order #, but have not received a response from that PM, nor an account upgrade. I wonder if any of you have any pointers on best next steps ?

03-09-2017, 05:29 PM - 1 Like   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by mah4ever Quote
Hi all. I think I read somewhere on the site, that a linked purchase at BH would lead to an account upgrade. I've done this, and PM'd a forum administrator several days ago with my order #, but have not received a response from that PM, nor an account upgrade. I wonder if any of you have any pointers on best next steps ?
Did you do this?
FREE Marketplace Access if you shop at B&H, Adorama, or Topaz Labs - PentaxForums.com

Adam may be behind responding due to the site upgrade.