Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-13-2017, 04:21 AM   #1
Pentaxian

How to update lens info in the database?

Hi,

How can we update info for lenses in the forum database? A lot of data is missing, especially for third party lenses. For example, the lens in the link below weighs 404g and measures 81mm in length, I just checked my copy because I'm considering looking for a lighter alternative.

Tokina RMC / SL135 135mm 2.8 Lens Reviews - Tokina Lenses - Pentax Lens Review Database

Should such info be PM'ed to admins or posted here or...??

Many thanks

04-13-2017, 03:54 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
The best way is to post any contributions here, and I'll add them to the DB. We are not currently standardizing data for thrid-party lenses except for Sigma and other current manufacturers, so I will add any specs to the description field below the pictures.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

04-14-2017, 01:24 AM   #3
Pentaxian

Original Poster
Thanks Adam.

I may add some more info for my third party lenses, I remember for some of them that there is useful info missing.
05-20-2017, 01:24 AM   #4
Pentaxian

Original Poster
Hi Adam,

Could you please add the following info for the Auto Revuenon 50/1.4?

Revuenon 50mm f1.4 MC Lens Reviews - Miscellaneous Lenses - Pentax Lens Review Database

Weight: 238g
Number of aperture blades: 8
Minimum focus distance: 0.45m
Filter size: 49mm

Many thanks

05-20-2017, 01:35 AM   #5
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Done! Thanks for contributing.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

05-20-2017, 11:26 PM   #6
Pentaxian

Original Poster
Many thanks, Adam