Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
06-28-2017, 11:47 AM   #1

I messed up in the review section

I already wrote an e-mail but I'm not sure it got through:

I recently wrote a review for a teleconverter here and noticed too late I actually have a totally different TC with a very similar name . Mine only has 3 elements (in 3 groups, I think) and a plain K-mount (no A-contacts, no Ricoh-pin). It is labelled Albinar Auto Tele Converter 2x Multi-Coated (in all caps, white, "Multi-Coated" in green). Could someone please either delete my review or (better) move it to its own section?

Thanks, Le Chuck

06-28-2017, 01:21 PM - 1 Like   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Chuck,

I believe you should be able to edit or delete your review yourself. If you're logged in, there should be an "Edit" box / button at the lower right of your review. After you click that, near the bottom of the edit page there should be a delete checkbox.

Before you delete anything, maybe you could copy and paste your review into the proper place. Or create a new review page for your TC if there isn't one already.
06-28-2017, 01:50 PM   #3

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by .a.t. Quote
Chuck,

I believe you should be able to edit or delete your review yourself. If you're logged in, there should be an "Edit" box / button at the lower right of your review. After you click that, near the bottom of the edit page there should be a delete checkbox.

Before you delete anything, maybe you could copy and paste your review into the proper place. Or create a new review page for your TC if there isn't one already.
Arrrgh, I'm so stupid. Really didn't even consider the possibility of me being able to do all that myself. Thanks for opening my eyes, will fix that tomorrow.
06-28-2017, 02:12 PM   #4
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Le Chuck Quote
I already wrote an e-mail but I'm not sure it got through:

I recently wrote a review for a teleconverter here and noticed too late I actually have a totally different TC with a very similar name . Mine only has 3 elements (in 3 groups, I think) and a plain K-mount (no A-contacts, no Ricoh-pin). It is labelled Albinar Auto Tele Converter 2x Multi-Coated (in all caps, white, "Multi-Coated" in green). Could someone please either delete my review or (better) move it to its own section?

Thanks, Le Chuck
First I think you would need to add a new entry for that particular TC, as I'm not seeing any other Albinars in the DB. Once that's in, I can move the review for you- just give me a shout out in this thread.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
07-01-2017, 04:24 AM   #5

Original Poster
OK, I think I've managed to clean up my own mess. The new review is here, the old one is deleted, no need for further action. Thanks, everyone!