Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-17-2017, 11:16 PM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Viewing entries to date

I WISH TO SUBSTITUTE FOR A PHOTO I ENTERED (NATURAL LIGHT, PORTRAIT), A BETTER CROPPED VERSION OF THGE SAME PIC. I DO

KNOW HOW TO DO THAT, BUT I HAVE ONE SMALL QUESTION: BEFORE I REPLACE THE PHOTO I HAVE ALFREADY ENTERED, IS THERE SOME WAY I

CAN SEE HOW MANY NOMINATIONS IT HAS? I ASSUME THOSE WILL BE LOST AS SOON AS I SUBSTITUTE ANOTHER PHOTO.

Thank ylou folr your time.

Tony Waters

---------- Post added 08-17-2017 at 11:33 PM ----------

i would like to vote in this month's contest but am too stupid to figure out how. I found the 15 photos folowed by comments in which people voted, but i coiuldn't figure out how to get into that section. In any case, my vote is for #6.

Last edited by Parallax; 08-18-2017 at 05:11 AM.
08-18-2017, 11:07 AM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by 3party Quote
i would like to vote in this month's contest but am too stupid to figure out how. I found the 15 photos folowed by comments in which people voted, but i coiuldn't figure out how to get into that section. In any case, my vote is for #6.
Go to this thread and use the options at the top of the page to make your selection (#6 in this case):
VOTE NOW - Photo Contest #131 Poll (Sculptures and Monuments - July 2017) - PentaxForums.com

QuoteOriginally posted by 3party Quote
I WISH TO SUBSTITUTE FOR A PHOTO I ENTERED (NATURAL LIGHT, PORTRAIT), A BETTER CROPPED VERSION OF THGE SAME PIC. I DO KNOW HOW TO DO THAT, BUT I HAVE ONE SMALL QUESTION: BEFORE I REPLACE THE PHOTO I HAVE ALFREADY ENTERED, IS THERE SOME WAY I CAN SEE HOW MANY NOMINATIONS IT HAS? I ASSUME THOSE WILL BE LOST AS SOON AS I SUBSTITUTE ANOTHER PHOTO. Thank ylou folr your time. Tony Waters
You can go to the submissions forum below and you should see it, or my activity -> my threads in the upper-right corner of the page.

https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/21-contest-submissions/

Nominations for the August contest won't start until the first day of September, so you can freely edit your submission until then. Just replace the photo after clicking on edit -> go advanced in the post.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers: