Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-14-2018, 05:19 PM   #31
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by kaseki Quote
Done. (Feel free to add your undoubted much greater Pentax experience than mine to what I wrote.)
Moved. So only the first 3 are current, and the rest are all correctly placed in the legacy section?

Very nice entries, but the way!!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

11-14-2018, 05:58 PM   #32
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
Moved. So only the first 3 are current, and the rest are all correctly placed in the legacy section?

Very nice entries, but the way!!
Thanks. The D screens are current; the A screens were current for the 645N and NII but are legacy now, and the U screens apply to the original 645 and hence are also legacy. In other words, the freshly generated item descriptions are in their correct locations.

However, I still think for consistency that the listing page art for "Pentax AB-82 645 Focusing screen for 645D, 645Z should be that which I attached to message 24.
11-15-2018, 12:07 AM   #33
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Thanks. The D screens are current; the A screens were current for the 645N and NII but are legacy now, and the U screens apply to the original 645 and hence are also legacy. In other words, the freshly generated item descriptions are in their correct locations.

However, I still think for consistency that the listing page art for "Pentax AB-82 645 Focusing screen for 645D, 645Z should be that which I attached to message 24.
I've fixed the title of the entry and added the other image. It's actually a bit annoying to change the thumbnail, so I'm leaving that as is.

Adam

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

11-15-2018, 08:54 AM   #34
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
... It's actually a bit annoying to change the thumbnail, so I'm leaving that as is.
No matter how much for how long software is elaborated and refined, it seems there is always a gotcha somewhere.

Anyway, now that the locations are defined, I'll get to the overview and decide where to put it.

kas

11-21-2018, 05:14 PM   #35
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Anyway, now that the locations are defined, I'll get to the overview and decide where to put it.
Added to the Medium Format sub forum. Thanks for your help, Adam.
02-10-2019, 11:26 AM   #36
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
The review here by Pepe Guitarra

https://www.pentaxforums.com/userreviews/soligor-400mm-f6-3.html

is actually of a "spiratone sharpshooter" and belongs here:

Preset, t-mount (Tele-Astranar, Impakt, Photax...) 400mm F6.3 Lens Reviews - Miscellaneous Lenses - Pentax Lens Review Database
02-13-2019, 04:44 PM   #37
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Nice find! Moved it.

Adam

04-11-2019, 08:53 AM   #38
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
I'm trying to add this to these pages:

Note that the 43mm filter is a designed part of the optics. If it is absent it may affect image quality, and will affect the infinity focus accuracy: lens won't focus to infinity.

Tamron Adaptall-2 SP 300mm f/2.8 LD IF (60B) Lens Reviews - Tamron Adaptall Lenses - Pentax Lens Review Database

Tamron Adaptall-2 SP 300mm f/2.8 LD IF (360B) Lens Reviews - Tamron Adaptall Lenses - Pentax Lens Review Database

But when I click save, i just get a 404 page not found error!

04-14-2019, 08:54 AM   #39
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Adam

Back in now.

Used a different PC, at first same problem then chrome prompted "server firewall refusal, try captcha", and that worked.
04-14-2019, 03:23 PM   #40
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Tried again still same problem as per post 38
04-14-2019, 03:59 PM   #41
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by marcusBMG Quote
Tried again still same problem as per post 38
I had a similar issue a while back, the root of the problem was the name of a lens which included the text "IF" and "(". I think the forum software blocks this text automatically to prevent code from running.
6 Days Ago   #42
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Indeed, that character combination won't be accepted in any submission. It's really a false positive from our firewall, but a minor nuisance until that rule gets ironed out.

Adam

6 Days Ago   #43
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
OK that explains it. That character combination is in the title for both the adaptall 300 f2.8's.

I'll just remove the bracket from the lens id number. - done for 4 lens titles.

Last edited by marcusBMG; 6 Days Ago at 06:21 AM.