Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-19-2017, 07:53 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Removing old threads/attachments

Hi. I have tried searching the answer to this, with no joy, and can't find out how to do it, so

How can I remove my older posts and attachments, as I have now filled my attachment allowance for the level of donation I make.

Thanks in advance.

11-19-2017, 12:52 PM - 2 Likes   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
You can bulk delete attachments here:
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/profile.php?do=editattachments

Note that over the holidays, there will be a special on our unlimited attachment space upgrade, in case you want more space.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
11-19-2017, 02:14 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Cheers
11-22-2017, 09:03 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Hi again. So further to this I can only delete stuff from this year, anything prior to that, which would be the obvious stuff to delete, doesn't allow me to select?

11-22-2017, 10:57 PM   #5
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Kevriano Quote
Hi again. So further to this I can only delete stuff from this year, anything prior to that, which would be the obvious stuff to delete, doesn't allow me to select?
This may be associated with the fact that old content stops being editable after a year, to be nice to search engines. If you need older content deleted, shoot me a PM with the links you want to take down.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
11-22-2017, 11:44 PM   #6
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
This may be associated with the fact that old content stops being editable after a year, to be nice to search engines. If you need older content deleted, shoot me a PM with the links you want to take down.
Thanks. Will do later.
10-30-2020, 01:33 PM   #7

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
You can bulk delete attachments here:
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/profile.php?do=editattachments

Note that over the holidays, there will be a special on our unlimited attachment space upgrade, in case you want more space.
Adam, can you be so kind to remove my attachments as well. Unless am missing something, am unable to.
Thanks,
Bert