Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-25-2017, 09:58 AM   #1

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Please remove the popups

Please, Adam, can you remove the popups in the lower right-hand corner of the page?
When browsing the camera/lens review pages, this "ad," which serves no useful purpose, gets in the way of the page content (see image). I can minimize it, but it comes right back once I go to another page. Quite distracting and annoying.
Thank you for listening.

Attached Images

12-25-2017, 10:50 AM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

QuoteOriginally posted by foto guy Quote
Please, Adam, can you remove the popups in the lower right-hand corner of the page?
When browsing the camera/lens review pages, this "ad," which serves no useful purpose, gets in the way of the page content (see image). I can minimize it, but it comes right back once I go to another page. Quite distracting and annoying.
Thank you for listening.
Go to your user CP options and uncheck "enable experimental forum features" to disable it.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
12-25-2017, 07:55 PM   #3

Original Poster
Got it! Thanks man!