Subscribed to Group

How does a person unsubscribe to group? thanks

02-21-2018, 12:08 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by in2toy Quote
How does a person unsubscribe to group? thanks
All that would be managed via the group subscription page in the user cp, which should be just below the regular subscription page.

Or, if you're talking about leaving a group altogether, those links should be at the bottom of the group page itself.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
02-21-2018, 06:45 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
All that would be managed via the group subscription page in the user cp, which should be just below the regular subscription page.

Or, if you're talking about leaving a group altogether, those links should be at the bottom of the group page itself.
Thankyou
02-24-2018, 06:25 PM   #4
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote

I’ve tried managing my settings (to reduce the bazillion ‘you’re subscribed’ emails I get), but I’m apparently doing something wrong. I thought I had a weekly thing set, but I’m still getting daily emails for every thread.

Is there som I’m overlooking?

-Eric

02-25-2018, 02:25 AM   #5
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by TwoUptons Quote
I’ve tried managing my settings (to reduce the bazillion ‘you’re subscribed’ emails I get), but I’m apparently doing something wrong. I thought I had a weekly thing set, but I’m still getting daily emails for every thread.

Is there som I’m overlooking?

-Eric
This is unrelated to the OP's post, but you probably have to update your existing subscriptions. The weekly setting will affect future threads, but it is not retroactive.

You can use the checkboxes next to your subscriptions to change them in bulk.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
02-25-2018, 04:49 AM   #6
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Ah, cool. Thanks.