Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
04-27-2018, 04:21 AM   #1
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Changing the icons to the "forum home" category list

This could help new members to find the category they're looking for faster and reduce the threads posted in wrong categories.
I guess the current 45x45px will be enough to separate even camera models.

The current camera symbol doesn't help to separate the topics.

If Adam supports this idea, this thread could also collect ideas for the icon of each category with icon.

06-06-2018, 01:36 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Original Poster
Anyone else has ideas to this suggestion?
05-28-2020, 02:00 PM   #3
Pentaxian

Original Poster
Seems like i'm the only one who'd like this feature
05-28-2020, 03:41 PM - 1 Like   #4
Administrator
Site Webmaster

I've seen this on other forums and at the end of the day it's a hit or miss. In a lot of cases it just makes the layout confusing. I think there are better solutions, like having a logical forum layout and good search.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers: