Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-04-2018, 03:09 PM   #1
Forum Member

How do I find my picture (contest 143)

Hello moderator in the month of June I published a photo called "Sofía" to participate in contest 143 "atmosfera de vacciones", but it was not published. I would like to know how to look for it in the forum and see where it is so as not to make the same mistake again.
Thanks for your time.
Regards

Esteban

08-04-2018, 04:13 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Esteban Quote
Hello moderator in the month of June I published a photo called "Sofía" to participate in contest 143 "atmosfera de vacciones", but it was not published. I would like to know how to look for it in the forum and see where it is so as not to make the same mistake again.
Thanks for your time.
Regards

Esteban
You can find all the threads you started by clicking on your username in your post, then clicking on "find threads started by...". Or, go to my activity > my threads in the upper-right corner of any page.

I'm not seeing any submissions for contest 143. Do you perhaps have this photo in mind?

Mi hija tiene su hobby / "My daughter has her hobby" - PentaxForums.com

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
08-04-2018, 05:17 PM   #3
Forum Member

Original Poster
Adam, thank you very much, I could see my photos and it is not the one that I published. Obviously I do not perform well the process will be more careful in the next contest.

Thanks again
Esteban