Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-16-2018, 12:32 PM   #1
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I was looking for a lens club.

Just as a general observation, I think it would be easier to navigate lens clubs if we deleted clubs that have been active more than a year, and have less than 150 replies. Surely the criteria for keeping lens clubs open should be that the club is used.

There have been lots of good ideas fo lens clubs that haven't really gone anywhere, some pruning is needed.

Just my opinion.

08-16-2018, 01:46 PM - 1 Like   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
LOL!

Methinks the August posting surge will involve people searching for all these quiescent clubs and awakening them from their slumber.

P.S. Wouldn't it be cool to cross-link the lens clubs and lens reviews? Each lens review would have one or more links to relevant clubs and maybe the clubs would have a short first-post linking to the in-scope lenses.
08-16-2018, 01:49 PM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
I made up my rules about how to thin out the lens clubs, and discovered two of the one I Post in would be weeded out. My current criteria areminmal.

But that is a good idea. We frequently have people who have read reviews who don't know about the lens clubs for the lens.