Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-05-2018, 09:44 AM   #1
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Turning off email notifications

Hi,

I have looked in my account settings but cannot seem to figure out how to turn off email subscriptions notifications. I want to receive email notification of a PM or a Moderator message but but every time something is posted to a thread I am subscribed to. Can I turn this off? If so, how?

Many thanks, Charlie

09-05-2018, 10:20 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Under My Account (button at top right), scroll down to Edit Options, then down to Messaging & Notifications. Just check/uncheck the appropriate boxes.
09-05-2018, 10:24 AM   #3
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Paulh's suggestion will change the default subscription method going forward, but you would also need to go back to your subscribed threads page and either change or delete your existing subscriptions.
09-05-2018, 11:14 AM   #4
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
No, I want to subscribe to threads, I simply do not want to get emailed when there is a new post in that subscribed thread. I prefer going into the the forum and eyeball the subscribed thread with new content; I do not need to be informed through email.

09-05-2018, 11:38 AM   #5
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

As Adam says, go to My Account - Subscribed Threads.
On the right hand side click all the ones with email notification, then go to the bottom of the page on the right hand side there is a selected threads box, in there is an option for CP notification only, select that and hit Go.
All those threads will change to your selection.
Saves having to do each one individually.
09-05-2018, 11:57 AM - 1 Like   #6
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Kevin B123 Quote
As Adam says, go to My Account - Subscribed Threads.
On the right hand side click all the ones with email notification, then go to the bottom of the page on the right hand side there is a selected threads box, in there is an option for CP notification only, select that and hit Go.
All those threads will change to your selection.
Saves having to do each one individually.
I have a thick skull....Thanks Kevin!! That is what I was looking for
09-21-2018, 03:35 PM - 1 Like   #7
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
" Under My Account (button at top right), scroll down to Edit Options, then down to Messaging & Notifications "... See default thread subscription mode: select "do not subscribe".