Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-01-2018, 03:38 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Can't upload photos to albums

When I'm trying to upload a photo to an album, the way I usually do it, all I'm getting is a 404 error right now.

10-01-2018, 03:41 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by bertwert Quote
When I'm trying to upload a photo to an album, the way I usually do it, all I'm getting is a 404 error right now.
Please don't try resubmitting the same file, as this may result in an IP block by our firewall. I can take a look if you e-mail the file to us at . Alternatively, try opening the file and re-exporting it for the web, as it may have corrupt header data.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
10-01-2018, 03:42 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
Please don't try resubmitting the same file, as this may result in an IP block by our firewall. I can take a look if you e-mail the file to us at contactpf@pentaxforums.com .
Sure thing Adam, I'll send it right now.
10-01-2018, 03:50 PM   #4
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
In this case it's an easy one- simply remove the single quite from the filename.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
10-01-2018, 03:53 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
In this case it's an easy one- simply remove the single quite from the filename.
Thanks, problem solved