Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-21-2018, 08:02 PM   #1
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Loyal Site Supporter?

Adam, my Loyal Site Supporter is coming due next month (11/22). Is there again going to be a special discount on this?

I posted this in the Donation thread about 4 days ago.

10-21-2018, 10:49 PM - 1 Like   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by csa Quote
Adam, my Loyal Site Supporter is coming due next month (11/22). Is there again going to be a special discount on this?

I posted this in the Donation thread about 4 days ago.
If you opted for the auto-renewing option last year, then that upgrade offer is locked in for you and you'll be able to take advantage of it again. Otherwise, you'll be able to upgrade based on whatever new specials are launched this November (there will definitely be some, but the details are TBA).

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
10-22-2018, 08:32 PM   #3
csa
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
Thanks Adam. The reason I didn't lock in last year, was there wasn't any notice when it came due. I keep a separate PP account, and keep minimal balance in it. So the auto withdrawal caused problems, as I wasn't aware of it. This year (thank you!) there was a notice. This gives me the alert to add the funds when needed.

Hopefully, there will be a good offer in time for me to renew by 11/22.
11-07-2018, 11:00 AM   #4
csa
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
Adam, I only have 2 weeks before my site support ends, any idea when any specials are coming for the Loyal Site Supporter?

11-07-2018, 11:30 AM   #5
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Adam, I only have 2 weeks before my site support ends, any idea when any specials are coming for the Loyal Site Supporter?
It should go live right around that time- hopefully a little earlier.

Adam

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
11-07-2018, 11:55 AM   #6
csa
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
"around that time". If it's after the 22nd, then I lose my Loyal support?
11-07-2018, 12:24 PM - 2 Likes   #7
Administrator
Site Webmaster

No. I have extended your status until the end of November to ensure there's no lapse.

Adam

11-07-2018, 04:05 PM - 2 Likes   #8
csa
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
You're the best Adam! Thanks so much!
11-16-2018, 11:11 AM   #9
csa
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
Adam, thanks for the new alert on when our support ends! This is a wonderful addition. Now that you've implemented this feature, when the special comes up for the Loyal Site Supporter, I can go ahead & change it to auto/renewal, that way I don't have to worry about the specials!
11-20-2018, 05:44 PM   #10
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Adam, thanks for the new alert on when our support ends! This is a wonderful addition. Now that you've implemented this feature, when the special comes up for the Loyal Site Supporter, I can go ahead & change it to auto/renewal, that way I don't have to worry about the specials!
The Black Friday option is now live. Thanks again!

https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/donations/?loginrequired=1

Adam

11-21-2018, 08:48 AM   #11
csa
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
Thanks Adam! I just renewed, and now pmt will be automatic each year.

Sure appreciate this!
11-21-2018, 09:56 AM   #12
Seeker of Knowledge
Loyal Site Supporter

Holiday Special Loyal Site Supporter Upgrade 2018!

Read more at: https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/94-pentax-price-watch/379404-holiday-spe...#ixzz5XVdMz5gX

Last edited by BigMackCam; 11-21-2018 at 03:25 PM.