Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-06-2018, 11:24 AM   #1
Pentaxian

A deleted thread?

A thread seems to have gone missing about the Ricoh "12 days" sale. I don't remember the thread title but I think it was in the Price Watch forum, and I know I posted to it so it should show in my subscribed threads. I'm not finding it after searching several ways.

Did the thread go away due to some technical error? That's the main reason why I'm posting this, since if one thread vanished by error others might be gone, too.

I suppose it's possible that I was moderated out of that thread and banned from even seeing the thread, but I didn't receive any warning PMs.

12-06-2018, 11:35 AM   #2
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

The thread was temporarily removed due to objections received about some of the posts. We may re-instate the thread shortly.
12-06-2018, 05:08 PM - 1 Like   #3
retired sw engineer
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
As the Original Poster, I regretted how that thread developed, and saw little true good that could result from that. When BMC contacted me pursuant to his post above, I requested that the thread remain removed.

Last edited by reh321; 12-06-2018 at 05:20 PM.
12-06-2018, 06:35 PM   #4
Pentaxian

Original Poster
Ok, that's just the first time I ever noticed a derailed thread erased instead of just closed. I've occasionally wanted some of my own threads erased

12-06-2018, 07:47 PM   #5
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Speaking of the thread, though, it would probably be beneficial to re-share a summary of the actual deals. Hopefully this will help keep the discussion on track.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

12-06-2018, 08:05 PM   #6
retired sw engineer
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
Speaking of the thread, though, it would probably be beneficial to re-share a summary of the actual deals. Hopefully this will help keep the discussion on track.
I was kind of hoping that you or one of the moderators would do that.
12-06-2018, 08:23 PM   #7
Administrator
Site Webmaster

QuoteOriginally posted by reh321 Quote
I was kind of hoping that you or one of the moderators would do that.
I would, but I never got the e-mail If someone can post the image, I can copy the relevant deleted posts into the new thread.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

12-06-2018, 08:29 PM   #8
retired sw engineer
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
I would, but I never got the e-mail If someone can post the image, I can copy the relevant deleted posts into the new thread.
I have PM'd you the image I cut from the email.