Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-28-2018, 04:46 AM   #1

Reviewing Lenses : None Pentax Body

All

I have a couple of Pentax legacy lenses that I attach to my Sony A6000.

I reviewed the Pentax M SMC 50mm f1.7 (great lens) and I will post a review of the Pentax M 28mm f3.5 soon.

I have also been using a Helios - 44M 58mm f2.

The issue is I attach all my lenses to a Sony A6000 camera.

Am I allowed to post a review of the Helios - 44M 58mm f2, as my use isn't on a Pentax body?

I don't want to break any forum rules.

My review of the Helios - 44M 58mm f2 may be of use to some Pentax users.

Regards

Phil

12-28-2018, 05:48 AM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by bwfcnottingham Quote
All

I have a couple of Pentax legacy lenses that I attach to my Sony A6000.

I reviewed the Pentax M SMC 50mm f1.7 (great lens) and I will post a review of the Pentax M 28mm f3.5 soon.

I have also been using a Helios - 44M 58mm f2.

The issue is I attach all my lenses to a Sony A6000 camera.

Am I allowed to post a review of the Helios - 44M 58mm f2, as my use isn't on a Pentax body?

I don't want to break any forum rules.

My review of the Helios - 44M 58mm f2 may be of use to some Pentax users.

Regards

Phil
Yes, it's allowed. You can use any camera (specify this in the review itself).

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers: