Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-02-2008, 02:08 AM   #1
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Social group monitoring

Is there a way to "subscribe" to posts on a social group, or quicker way of getting there other than through one's CP?

Maybe the one's joined could show up like all the other threads on the main board? (I know nothing about this stuff).

10-02-2008, 06:43 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I second this request. I just started one and maybe missed if there is an easy way to do it.
10-02-2008, 07:57 AM   #3
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Changes and improvements are coming to the social group system in vBulletin 3.8, which is still a month or two away, but I can't add anything at this time.

There's a link to the system from the quick links dropdown.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
10-02-2008, 04:02 PM   #4
Pentaxian

Original Poster
Cheers mate, hadn't spotted that.