Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-18-2019, 05:07 AM   #1
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Error in Lens Database - Takumar 1:2.8/105 Model II @Ole

Hello,

Thank you for reporting this error. Could you please post it in the site suggestions forum, and tag our database administrator Ole (include the text @Ole in your post), so that he can take a look?

---

-------------------
Best wishes,
PentaxForums.com Support

On 2019-04-17 05:39, henrikpedersen33 @ PentaxForums.com wrote:

The following message was sent to you via the PentaxForums.com Contact Us form by henrikpedersen33.
--------------------------------

Hi
I may have found a slight error in the Lens Database.
I purchased a Takumar 1:2.8/105 - the one with preset and wanted to register the lens, but couldn't place it correct due to the filter size. My 'new' lens has got 49mm filter thread and the Lens Database says 46mm on both Model I and Model II.
Corresponded a bit in the Takumar Club here in the Forum.
My question to the Takumar club was:
Takumar club - Page 1091 - PentaxForums.com

And a got the answer back:
Takumar club - Page 1092 - PentaxForums.com

Which means - I think I've found an error in the database:
Super-Multi-Coated Takumar/Super-Takumar/Takumar 105mm F2.8 Reviews - M42 Screwmount Telephoto Primes - Pentax Lens Reviews & Lens Database
The first listing must read 49mm on the Filter size (that is Model II)

And if I want to register the lens, only Model I comes up. Which means there is no specific database-entry for a Takumar 1:2.8/105 (model II - the one with preset)
I can deliver photos if you like;-)

Yours
Henrik Pedersen

04-18-2019, 09:53 AM   #2
Ole
Administrator

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Henrik,

You're right, the preset Takumar model 2 should be listed as having 49mm filter diameter. I have corrected the database.
04-18-2019, 10:25 AM   #3
Ole
Administrator

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Henrik, We do not have a photo of this lens in the database. If you could provide one that would be much appreciated. PM me for my e-mail address.