Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-26-2019, 03:07 AM   #1
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Putting Pics in "Gallery" vs "My Album(S)" and how to transfer

I have just uploaded a few pics into what I now suspect is a "general" gallery when perhaps I should have loaded them into a personal "album"

I have now created an empty personal album: how to transfer the pics if this is possible, or should I just delete and reload into album??

Edit: I also have some folders containing pictures on Microsoft OneDrive. Would it help the PF if I somehow posted links to same, instead of loading some of the same pics into my PF Albums??

Last edited by K2 to K50; 04-26-2019 at 03:17 AM.
04-26-2019, 12:17 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
It's entirely up to you whether you choose to upload photos directly or link/embed photos. As long as the embedded photos are accessible to the public, then you'll still see thumbnails for them in threads.

As for gallery to album transfers, this is unfortunately not supported, so you'd have to do so manually (that said, there's nothing wrong with uploading to the gallery- you are more than welcome to do so ).

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers: