Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-26-2019, 02:56 PM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Turning threads into galleries

I’m often struck by the numbers of photos that are buried in threads of various kinds, some (?many?) of which do not appear in image galleries elsewhere on Pentax Forums.

Trawling through some threads, particularly the popular lens and body clubs, can be tedious when you’re searching (or simply browsing) for images. So, I wonder if there is a way in which the image content of threads can be viewed as galleries of images.

Links to external sites may be a problem, particularly if the links are broken or blocked, but I’m sure some clever programming could ignore those that are problematic.

Is there a way to do this already, that I’ve not discovered? If not, is it possible, Adam?

05-26-2019, 05:25 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Indeed, it's already available. Right now it's only linked to for the PYP forum, but it's available for others as well:

Post Your Photos! Gallery View - PentaxForums.com

Lens clubs:

https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/pages/forum_gallery_view.php?f=122#startarea
05-26-2019, 09:48 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
OK, thanks Adam. I had thought a Gallery View button or link at the start of each thread might be more useful if you’re looking at a particular lens or subject.