Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-08-2019, 03:04 PM - 1 Like   #1

Remove account

Hello -
I no longer own pentax equipment, and have not looked at the forum in a while. How do I delete my account?

06-08-2019, 05:47 PM - 1 Like   #2
pjv
Otis Memorial Pentaxian
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by PennyTax Quote
How do I delete my account?
Hi Penny Tax, Pentax Forum accounts are not generally deleted because of the disruption to continuity of threads. The information on the forums is a great resource for not only we members, but for the many " guests " ( lurkers ). Sorry to hear that you no longer wish to participate here, but your contributions ( and all other members too !! ), and the replies to your/their posts, are potentially valuable to somebody. BUT........................many of the discussions here are not necessarily about PENTAX, but about photography in general. All great stuff.

I no longer own pentax equipment,
Many members here also shoot others brands, but still maintain a presence here. The cameras of choice are only the " tool " we use.
Hope you can stick around, but if not, good luck with your future endeavours.

Non-Pentax Cameras: Canon, Nikon, etc. - PentaxForums.com
06-08-2019, 09:55 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hello -
I no longer own pentax equipment, and have not looked at the forum in a while. How do I delete my account?
If you no longer wish to participate here, feel free to edit your profile and remove any personal information. Then simply log off.
This will not delete your profile but you will no longer be contactable.

We wish you well with your future endeavours.

Kind regards,
Mark