Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-05-2019, 02:53 PM   #1

I don't seem able to reply to messages

When I reply to a message, it doesn't post to the original sender, it seems to post to other people who have sent to me. Am I totally misunderstanding the system?

11-05-2019, 03:03 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
if you want to respond to the original post by noting the text in it, you can press the "Quote" button on the right bottom side of the original post, and that will allow you to respond in that way (type the reply below the quoted original post in the reply box). Otherwise, you can just go to the area underneath the last appearing post in the thread and press the "Post Reply" button, and just type in and submit the reply.
11-05-2019, 08:05 PM   #3
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by mpjxn Quote
When I reply to a message, it doesn't post to the original sender, it seems to post to other people who have sent to me. Am I totally misunderstanding the system?
The easiest way to reply is to click on the "quick reply" button next to the post you want to reply to. This will automatically quote their message (as I do in this post).

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

11-06-2019, 12:58 PM   #4

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
The easiest way to reply is to click on the "quick reply" button next to the post you want to reply to. This will automatically quote their message (as I do in this post).
Thanks, Adam -- if it works! M.