Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-28-2019, 08:37 PM   #1
Total n00b Pentaxian
Loyal Site Supporter

EXIF/histogram frame not displaying properly

I'm sure it's probably something on my end, but I've no idea where to look to see what might be causing this. I've not yet tried in Firefox, but in Chrome, when I click on the little icon in the bottom right of a photo to view the EXIF information, it opens and for the briefest moment, I can see the histogram before it changes to show this. I can click the EXIF and Histogram tabs at the top and get it to load for the briefest of moments before this displays again. Anyone have any idea what is causing this?

Attached Images

12-28-2019, 09:41 PM   #2
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
If this is a site feature, it is a new one to me. Perhaps you have an app that is misbehaving?

Steve
12-29-2019, 12:16 AM   #3
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
This looks like a browser add-on to me.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
12-29-2019, 07:01 PM   #4
Total n00b Pentaxian
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
Hrmm... That's possible. I didn't think of that. I think I do have a plug-in for viewing EXIF information now that you mention it. I'll have to check.