Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-25-2020, 11:21 AM   #1
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Why do I get the message below

When I try to delete subscriptions.

QuoteQuote:
Your submission could not be processed because of a token timeout.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.
And I have refreshed the page twice now and still get the message. I'm on FireFox 74.0.

03-25-2020, 12:34 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Try closing your browser and opening it again. This error happens when you try making a submission from a previous/expired session.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
03-25-2020, 01:00 PM   #3
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
Try closing your browser and opening it again. This error happens when you try making a submission from a previous/expired session.
Thanks Adam, I'll try that next time.
03-25-2020, 08:00 PM   #4
PDL
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
I have gotten to the point where I copy the text in some of my posts before hitting the submit button. This usually works as I can re-open the comment, paste my words and then submit. I have just been frustrated too many times with the short time out on this site as compared to others.

03-25-2020, 08:16 PM   #5
Administrator
Site Webmaster

QuoteOriginally posted by PDL Quote
I have gotten to the point where I copy the text in some of my posts before hitting the submit button. This usually works as I can re-open the comment, paste my words and then submit. I have just been frustrated too many times with the short time out on this site as compared to others.
Unless you uncheck the "remember me" box when logging in, your session should last indefinitely. Are you clearing cookies or something like that after closing your browser?

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
03-25-2020, 08:37 PM   #6
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

Original Poster
I wasn't having the problem of posting, that part is fine. I was trying to delete PMs and subscriptions. But Adam's suggestion fixed my problem.
03-25-2020, 11:15 PM   #7
PDL
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
Unless you uncheck the "remember me" box when logging in, your session should last indefinitely. Are you clearing cookies or something like that after closing your browser?
Having my browser or a site "remember me" is and has been a security issue I am not willing to take. When my browser is closed, all cookies and history etc. are deleted by default. That is the way I have been operating for literally years. Having a method to copy the text is better than letting the browser hold information between sessions.