Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
04-06-2020, 02:22 PM - 1 Like   #1
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Links to Ricoh "Explore"

Hi Guys/Gals,

Was looking at the Ricoh site and came across a great link for better use of Pentax gear, I thought it would be good to have a separate link for some of the good items they have on their site.

Pentax Explore Link RICOH IMAGING | Explore

There are others but I think the above link opens up a whole world of use, any feedback?

04-06-2020, 05:11 PM - 1 Like   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
Thanks for sharing.
04-07-2020, 12:04 AM   #3
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
There are some great resources on that page. I would recommend sharing them in one of the main forums (like the DSLR forum or technique forum).

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
04-07-2020, 02:51 AM   #4
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
There are some great resources on that page. I would recommend sharing them in one of the main forums (like the DSLR forum or technique forum).
Thought you might want to include it on the "Front Page" as you said some great resources!