Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
05-16-2020, 07:04 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Replies to more than one

Please help, I was away for awhile and when i returned to this forum I had a number of folk who had nominated my photo. Is there a way to reply to all instead of only one at a time?

05-16-2020, 07:27 AM   #2
Closed Account

Photos: Gallery
Hi Shelly, the icon to the left of the QUOTE icon is " multi-quote." Click on this icon in each post that you want to reply to. When you hit the Post Reply icon. all the posts you clicked on will appear in your post for you to reply. Good luck.
05-16-2020, 10:42 PM   #3
Administrator
Site Webmaster

In addition to the multi-quote method, there are a couple of others:

If you'd like to reply to just a few specific posts, the quick quote feature can do the trick: Did you know: quick quote! - PentaxForums.com. This is what I usually use when replying.

Or, if you want to reference multiple members without necessarily quoting any text, you can simply tag them by typing an @ sign followed by the username: for example, @Adam If the username has spaces, put a semicolon at the end. For example, @Not a Number;

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
05-17-2020, 12:29 AM - 1 Like   #4
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Thanks

Thank you pjv and Adam for the help.

I'm always nervous to click on something I no nothing about in case it fails..............and to be honest PentaxForum is not the easiest place to navigate. But perhaps that's only silly me.

Many thanks once again.Have a great day.
Shelly