Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-01-2020, 02:22 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Not all images are visible in monthly photo contest nominations.

I noticed that some images are not visible from the nomination view, and also at least two images are not visible in traditional view threads. I use Mozilla and adblock.

06-01-2020, 03:26 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I suggest that you post links to the ones you don't see as it's awful hard to troubleshoot without a hint or two.
06-01-2020, 03:58 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
From God's brush - PentaxForums.com

Flowers - PentaxForums.com

Dandelion - PentaxForums.com

this one only visible when I open the thread, avatar is not visible in traditional view:
Frangipani - PentaxForums.com
06-01-2020, 04:11 PM   #4
Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Thanks. For the first three, for two, it looks like the OP removed their images and, in one case, that the image is linked to Facebook, and not visible.

I see the last one in your link, but don't see that one in the Nomination view.

06-01-2020, 04:28 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Thanks Mark.
06-01-2020, 06:39 PM   #6
Administrator
Site Webmaster

I was able to fix the links in two of them, but it looks like the other two posts just don't contain anything.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
06-01-2020, 08:27 PM   #7
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
I was able to fix the links in two of them, but it looks like the other two posts just don't contain anything.
Thanks Adam.

I found one more which is not reflected on nomination page because it's a link, not upload.

5059 /

06-01-2020, 10:10 PM   #8
Administrator
Site Webmaster

QuoteOriginally posted by micromacro Quote
Thanks Adam.

I found one more which is not reflected on nomination page because it's a link, not upload.

5059 /
Actually that one looks like it's not an https image, so it will not be shown in the gallery.

It's very important for folks submitting to check that their submissions show up. The easiest way to do so is to open the contest submissions forum. If there's a thumbnail for the thread, there's a very good chance that the submission was successful. Opening the thread to verify the presence of an image will then almost always ensure that the submission was correct. The only thing that can go wrong is if the post contains broken links before the working link...

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers: